Neon Circle is a Trading Name of CJ Cyber Ltd
What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
CJ Cyber Ltd collects the following data when you use our contact form or newsletter subscription form:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide CJ Cyber Ltd with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete the contact us form, a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Subscribe to our newsletter.
How will we use your data?
CJ Cyber Ltd collects your data so that we can:
- Process any requests you make or manage an order.
- Email you with our newsletter.
How do we store your data?
CJ Cyber Ltd takes reasonable technical, organisational and administrative measures to protect our website and any personal information we collect through it.
CJ Cyber Ltd will keep your personal data until it is no longer required, or you request it to be deleted.
CJ Cyber Ltd would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop CJ Cyber Ltd from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us.
What are your data protection rights?
CJ Cyber Ltd would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request CJ Cyber Ltd for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that CJ Cyber Ltd correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request CJ Cyber Ltd to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that CJ Cyber Ltd erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that CJ Cyber Ltd restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to CJ Cyber Ltd’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that CJ Cyber Ltd transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
Our website is hosted with TSO Host, for more information please look at their policy: https://www.tsohost.com/legal/privacy-policy
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality- CJ Cyber Ltd uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Performance – CJ Cyber Ltd uses these cookies to count visits to our sites and the traffic source, enabling us to improve performance of the website. The information gathered is anonymous.
- Google Analytics Cookies – CJ Cyber Ltd uses these cookies to help make improvements to the site. The information collected is anonymous.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that CJ Cyber Ltd has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Telephone number: 0303 123 1113
Information Commissioner’s Office